LMIA Expert Work Permits
Most foreign workers require an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) supported job offer to stay and work in Canada.
A Labour Market Impact Assessment is a process through which Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) verifies an employer’s need to hire foreign workers because no eligible Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents can be found to do the job. However, some LMIA exemptions are made available by IRCC for foreign nationals.
Closed-LMIA Exempt Work Permits
There are some exemptions available to hire a foreign worker without an LMIA job offer, and Closed-LMIA exempt work permits are one of them.
You will not need LMIA support for your job if:
Types of LMIA- Exempt Jobs:
Other programs through which you can receive an LMIA-exempt work permit are:
Provincial Nominee Programs
An applicant may receive an employer-specific work permit based on provincial nomination supported by his employer.
Intra-Company Transfers
Foreign workers working for Canadian Companies abroad and who want to come to Canada also do not need an LMIA.
Co-op Work Permit
When international students must come to Canada to get a placement, which is a part of their study, they receive an LMIA exempt work permit.
Spousal Open Work Permits
If your common-law partner or spouse is currently studying or working in Canada, you can be eligible for an open work permit. This Spousal work permit gives you the ability to come, stay and work for any employer in Canada.
Bridging Open Work Permits
A bridging open work permit Canada(BOWP) allows work permit holders to continue working while waiting on their permanent residency application results.
Post-Graduation Work Permits
After completing their education from eligible DLIs (Designated Learning Institutions), international students can obtain an open post-graduation work permit to work in Canada for a specific period.
Contact Us
If You Have Any Question,
Feel Free to Call +1 604 503 0975